Do you have a child that was conceived outside of marriage who you want to make sure is legally protected? Do you want to make sure that YOUR rights as that child’s parent are protected?

Once you have completed paternity testing and have ensured the parentage of the child/children you can open a “paternity case” with the court in order to ensure that all parties involved are being protected under the law.  Through mediation you can address issues such as:

  • Child Custody
  • Visitation
  • Health Insurance Coverage
  • Schooling
  • Child Support
  • Taxes

Paternity Information Request

You may request additional information from McNamee Mediations regarding Paternity mediation by filling out the form below.