Modification of Existing Judgments

Do you have an existing Judgment in place that needs to be modified due to a change in circumstances?

This is a relatively simple step to take.  All you need to do is contact us, set up an appointment, bring all of your previous court documentation in for us to review and get a feel for where things currently stand, mediate any and all issues that you would like modified, and then we prepare, notarize and file your modification for you.  That’s it!  Typically there are not even any court filing fees involved.


Modification of Existing Judgments Information Request

You may request additional information from McNamee Mediations regarding Modification of Existing Judgments mediation by filling out the form below